Thursday, December 6, 2018

What Do I Read Next?

It goes without saying that as a librarian, I LOVE to read.  I read whenever I can and whatever I can.  I try very hard to read new Children's material so I can best offer families titles that fit their needs and interests, but also introduce new titles, authors, and series. 

But there are some days we all just have no idea what to read next! You may have LOVED The Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Wings of Fire, but you've gone through the series multiple times.  What is out there that you can read that may be similar to these series, but something new?

We can help with that!  Bremen Public Library has just started a new service called, "Ask-a-Librarian."  When you fill in this form, your submission will be sent directly to the appropriate librarian, depending on age.  We will work hard to find a list of books you might like, depending on what you've communicated in your form.

The list will be emailed to you, and you will be able to place any of them on hold straight from the list!

Click here to check it out! Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment